Sunday, October 15, 2017

Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower

“Love the trees until their leaves fall off, then encourage them to try again next year.”  ― Chad Sugg



Autumn has finally arrived in Belgium. But that doesn't mean it has to be rainy all day. Today the weather was very warm. We could enjoy the sun and the beautiful canopy of collared leaves. I adore autumn because everything feels much warmer than summer. The sun is much more gentle.
Here you have one of our first autumn outfits of the year. I especially love mustard yellow, because that color just screams "wear me" during this time of the year. Don't you adore this sweater from Metisu. It's not to cold not to warm. A perfect midseason item. I combined it with my Monki jeans I bought in Eindhoven (but hey, a Monki is now coming to Antwerp!). My white sneakers, and a bag from forever 21.

Sweater: Metisu - Jeans: Monki - Shoes: can't remember - Bag: Forever 21










Share:

2 comments

Beauty Unearthly said...

You look super cute and comfy!

Jenna Opsahl said...

Your photos are so stunning!!

xx
www.scarlettandgiselle.com

© The Mad Twins | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig